These 5 Clothing Brands are on a list together because they all have a common goal to rehabilitate and fight for our planet through their commitment to sustainability, ethical practices and environmental protection. They take in not only the quality of their products but also how they made and what they are made of! We have gathered together our favorite 5 Clothing Brands who are making a change and here they are!
These 5 Brands have No affiliation to The Good Vibe Tide Report. This list was simply put together because we are fond of these specific Brands.
1. 4ocean - 4ocean is a for-profit company that aims to clean up the ocean by removing plastic and other debris from the ocean and coastlines, and recycling it into sustainable products. They also sell bracelets made from recycled materials to fund their cleanup efforts.
2. Tropical Seas - This clothing brand is dedicated to bringing awareness about dying coral reefs and ocean conservation. Tropical Seas donates 5% of their profits to ocean conservation and sponsors local community beach cleanups. All of their products are made through a sustainable manufacturing process with Premium Quality - Long lasting and Organic materials that do not harm the environment.
3. Tentree - Tentree plants 10 trees for every item purchased. This company uses organic, recycled and up-cycled materials to make their clothing. They also use sustainable packaging and carbon offset shipping services to reduce the environmental impact of their products. They are a company that is dedicated to protecting and preserving the environment.
4. Jetty - Jetty is a lifestyle brand that offers a range of products and apparel inspired by coastal living and the surfing culture. Its products include surfboards, clothing, accessories, and home goods designed for people who love the beach and ocean. Jetty has developed an Oyster Recycling Program which currently filters over 10,000,000 Gallons of water per day through their established oyster reefs.
5. Patagonia - Patagonia is an outdoor apparel company that has been producing sustainable and ethically-sourced clothing since 1973. Their commitment to sustainability includes using only recycled materials, renewable energy sources, and donating 1% of their profits to environmental causes. They also have a program called Worn Wear which allows customers to repair their own clothes or buy gently used items